Conditions of Participation – JOHN REED X TIME OUT
13. The Promoters do not take any responsibility for invalid vouchers or vouchers that are lost and any such purchases will not be considered valid.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion if necessary.
15. The Promotion is capped at 1,000 vouchers, and will run on a first come first served basis. The Promotion entitles purchasers to 2 weeks training (Gold Tarif) for a one off fee of £10.
16. The Promotion for 2 Weeks training for £10 cannot be swapped or substituted and is non-transferable and non-negotiable.
17. The Promotion may only be redeemed at JOHN REED Liverpool Street.90 Liverpool Street, London, EC2M 2AT. You will not be eligible to redeem the Promotion at any other JOHN REED Clubs or other Clubs from RSG Group.
18. If any part of this Promotion is unavailable, cancelled or suspended for any reason whatsoever due to circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter will not be able to offer an alternative and will not owe any further liability to entrants.
19. Entrants accept that the Promotion could be cancelled or suspended for any reason whatsoever beyond the control of the Promoter.
20. In the event that any purchaser is unable to take up the Promotion for any reason they must notify Promoters immediately. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the Promotion.
21. In all circumstances, the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. Neither the Promoter or its affiliates, agents, officers or employees will be liable (to the extent permitted by law) for any loss or damage arising out of organising or holding this Promotion or as a result of an entrant's participation in it, participation in any of the activities, participating in, collecting or enjoying the Promotion or if the Promotion does not run as planned. This paragraph does not seek to exclude the liability of any party listed in this paragraph for (a) death or personal injury caused by their negligence, (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, and/or (c) any other matter for which it would be unlawful for them to exclude or attempt to exclude their liability. Your statutory rights are not affected.
23. The Promoter may change these conditions of participation or cancel the Promotion at their absolute discretion and without incurring liability as a result.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
24. By taking part in this Promotion, you understand that the Promoters (and its agents, contractors and group members on its behalf) may process, store, distribute and/or use the information (including personal data) you provide in your Promotion voucher and in the process of entering. Full use of Personal Data can be found here: https://johnreed.fitness/uk/privacy-policy
25. Entrants’ name and contact information used for the purpose of this Promotion shall be retained for a period of 6 (six) months from the end of the Promotion Submission Period.
26. Data will be handled in accordance with (i) any data protection legislation from time to time in force in the UK including the Data Protection Act 1998 or 2018 and any successor legislation; and (ii) for so long as and to the extent that the law of the EU has legal effect in the UK, the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679), and any other directly applicable EU regulation relating to privacy.
27. For more information on how data is handled by RSG, please view RSG LTD’s https://johnreed.fitness/uk/privacy-policy
28. If you have any other questions about the Promotion, please send your question by e-mail to Customerserviceemail@example.com before the Promotion ends. Opening times are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
29. If you have any questions about how your contact information is being handled, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org